[access-uk] question re receipt of emails

  • From: "Fran Holman" <franholman755@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 May 2014 23:03:37 +0100

I am using outlook 2003 with Windows 7.  I am getting numerous copies of my
emails.  Usually a complete month worth which I have already read .  My ISP
which is BT suggested that I go into email settings to fix the problem.
However, I could not find anything which allowed me to change settings, in
fact, I could not even find email settings.  Any help would be much
appreciated

Cheers

Fran..

---