[access-uk] problem with freedom pro bluetooth keyboard

  • From: "JULIE RODAWAY" <GUIDINGPAWS@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2011 11:33:27 -0000

Have paired the keyboard up to a nokia E52 and have been advised that the
pairing is successful. However, when I try to interact with the phone using the
bluetooth keyboard, it is as though there was no device at all.  Even when I
test the keyboard going onto the freedom pro keyboard application on the phone,
it advises that the keyboared is disconnected.
Any help with this puzzling problem would be appreciated.
Cheers and many thanks
Julie.