[access-uk] Re: plexitalk Pocket secure data card

  • From: "Barry Toner" <barry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2010 15:52:50 +0100

Bit of a long shot as I don't' own a Plextor Pocket.  Does the player have
the option to format the card?  It's also possible the card is beginning to
fail.  The hardware in these mp3 players seems to be quite sensitive.  Or am
I just going on the junky Humanware hardware here?  Smiles

Regards,
Barry.