[access-uk] playing dvd's in :W M P 9

  • From: "alan pollard" <apollaal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 09:24:23 +1100

Hi List, having just recently changed up to a :X P pro machine and attempting
to play a ,D V D disk jaws advises me that windows media Player 9 cant play
this :dvd as compatible decodeing software is not installed on this computer.I
tried 2 or 3 other disks all with same results. Incidently  as the computer has
2  ram draws, I  am  of cource using the:cd dvd draw.Could some one advise me
what I need  to  fix this problem please ?.Thanks in advance. regards Alan