[access-uk] Re: phone providers

  • From: "Derek Hornby" <derek.hornby_uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2008 11:24:56 -0000

And says:

"I'd love to be able to  connect my laptop to my mobile phone to access the
web, can you be kind""  enough to tell how this is done please?"

Depending on the laptop, I think one can get a SIM  card that slots
in to the laptop.  So one would have 2 2 cards,  one for the mobile handset,
and one for the  lattop.

Regards,  Derek