[access-uk] Re: passport photo machines

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 11:30:18 -0000

Jim's post reminds me that more stringent requirments have come into being for
passport
photos.  You can read more at:

http://www.passport.gov.uk/general_photos_standards.asp

I would have thought that any photo service claiming to do passport photos
should meet thes
requirements.

From Ray
I can be contacted off-list at: