[access-uk] Re: outlook question

  • From: "Mark Matthews" <mark.matthews53@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 16:14:46 -0000

Apologies...I thought we were talking about in an open message that had been
received. Smile.

By default, the 'From field in a new message appears to be hidden. Once
you've pressed CTRL N to start a new message, go to 'View, and arrow down
until you get to 'From field. If this isn't checked, hit enter, and that
should do it.

Incidentally with this field hidden, pressing SHIFT TAB once from where the
address is entered will land you on the CC button to select from the Address
book.

Cheers,

Mark

Mark Matthews