[access-uk] Re: outlook express sorted!

  • From: "MARTIN WILSHER" <m.wilsher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 12:24:22 +0100

I deleted all .dbx files found in search and it's now sorted fine.

Hope to hear from you soon.

from Martin.

Please email me at:

m.wilsher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

thanks.

if you're interested in discussing everything soft toy animal related,
please visit my group at:

http://groups.msn.com/thesofttoyanimalcollectorsgroup

please visit my website:

www.martin-wilsher.co.uk