[access-uk] Re: original Victor reader classic current firmware version

  • From: "Justin R" <mypc128@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 16:34:59 +0100

Ah, Hi James,

yes, that seems to be the case as you stated for the "English (British)" file
for the new firmware upgrade.  I take it that you selected British English on
the menu, spin box?

Now, you'd have to select "American English" on the menu and you'll find the
file 3.0.7 for the VC100/101 there.  They don't seem to have a British English
version out yet.  Get the idea they may not bother to release one.

all the best,

Justin