[access-uk] Re: nokia screen reader problem

  • From: BJ Edwards <bjthequill@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 May 2013 18:17:23 +0100

Hello,

This may very well be uselesss information, but Vodafone put Talks on
to my current handset for me. They sent it away and it came back
accessible. I confess that the first Nokia I bought, I had to install
and buy Talks myself.

BJ

On 23/05/2013, Ibrahim Gucukoglu <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Louise.
>
> You're probably better informed that I am, I left camp Nokia long time ago,
>
> so sorry if I've wasted gas on this LOL.
>
> All the best and good luck on your phone, I hope it works for you as you are
>
> hoping.

My homepage:
www.bjedwards.co.uk

My fiction:
www.authorsden.com/bjedwards

My articles:
www.meddryn.wordpress.com

Follow me on Twitter for updates, comment, thoughts and links:
@Meddryn

Many thanks,

BJ Edwards