[access-uk] Re: no yahoo-group postings

  • From: "Justin R" <mypc128@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 14:20:49 +0100

I'd have to say, Margarita that it must be an Onetel thing.  Yahoo, itself
seems to be working fine.  the groups webpage does often go down a lot of
the time but, that doesn't seem to affect the sending and receiving of yahoo
groups e-mails.

I'd say its definitely down to something at their end.

JUstin