[access-uk] Re: newsnet newsgroup access

  • From: "Peter Beasley" <pjbeasley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 18:54:31 +0100

outlook express will work for that.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Ibrahim Gucukoglu
  To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, September 01, 2009 6:19 PM
  Subject: [access-uk] newsnet newsgroup access

  Hi Everyone.

  I'm getting in to newsgroups in a big way since I joined giganews and wanted
to know what clients people have found work best with jaws as well as packed
the most features.  Currently I'm using outlook express for my newsgroup
access, however this is good only for textual articles where as I want to start
downloading binary files.

  If anyone has any good suggestions, I'd be welcome to receive them.

  All the best, Ibrahim.

database 4386 (20090901) __________

database 4386 (20090901) __________