[access-uk] newsgroup questions

  • From: Ari Damoulakis <aridamoulakis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2011 10:32:30 +0200

Hi all
I know I'm probably sort of asking about old technology, but I want to
learn more about how to use and post to newsgroups. My first question
is, is there an accessible client that works well with jaws? My next
question, even though I've read wikipaedia and all that, I still am
not sure how do you find, post to and read newsgroup messages? I don't
even know if I'm exactly sure what a newsgroup is?
Thanks very much
Ari