[access-uk] Re: new hotmail account

  • From: "Mervyn Robertson" <Mervyn.Robertson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2007 11:16:35 -0000

I'm not sure if you may be suffering from the same symptoms that I have
experienced with Hotmail.

For quite some time I had a personal email account with Hotmail and I
used to download any mail for storage on my laptop, rather than read
them online. Gradually Hotmail have withdrawn the capability to logon
and download with Outlook Express, quoting security issues as the reason
why this had to happen. Not sure if this is what you are experiencing?

Regards
Mervyn=20