[access-uk] Re: new high minidisk.

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2004 15:46:28 -0000

I'd be interested to hear how you get on with this unit.  Myself
I am waiting until Hi-Fi type decks are released as I always find
portable Sony's a pain from a recording point of view.

Superfi at:

www.superfi.co.uk

have the new high density MD walkmans at a good price.
Ray

Personal emails:  Email me at
mailto:ray-48@xxxxxxxx