[access-uk] Re: netgem IPlayer

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2006 20:43:54 -0000

Wel said Steve.  Frankly I think the Portset box is down right barmy in its
pricing.  Its as
if they want to do an updated talking Teletext all over again and pretend the
world hasn't
moved on since then.  Thank God, or whatever you believe in, that things have
moved on now.

From Ray
I can be contacted off-list at:
mailto:ray-48@xxxxxxxx