[access-uk] Re: my Router

  • From: "Andrew Hodgson" <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 18:15:18 -0000

Hi,

As I understand it, with the braillenote you may connect to the net with
the lan connection, but you can't share files in this way, or if you
could, it wouldn't be available through my network places/network
neighbourhood.  The best bet is to read the manual, I am sure it is
probably done with ActiveSync.

Hth.
Andrew.