[access-uk] music keyboard

  • From: "Gerald Locke" <g.locke@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2007 15:55:30 +0100

Hi All,
    I am thinking of purchasing a music keyboard, but not one with a digital
screen as being totally blind, such a keyboard would be of no use.
    I did come across one some years ago which had a large button to enable
one to access the various functions, such as reverb, tempo, etc.
    I suppose it would have to be one of the older models! [smile]
    Does anyone know where such a keyboard is probably obtainable?
    All the local music instruments I have approached locally don't stock or
sell any.
    Any help much appreciated!
Kind regards,

Gerry.