[access-uk] multiple clipboards in office 2000

  • From: "Colin Fowler" <colin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2004 13:36:50 +0100

Hi,

Anyone able to give me some pointers on using the multiple clipboard in MS
office 2000?

I've only got office 97 loaded at home, but at work we've got office 2k and in
my work I have need to be able to place various text options into particular
edit fields in an order form.

What I need to know is:

1. Is there a way of creating up to 12 texts copying them to the multiple
clipboard and with easy key strokes calling them up in a list box to select the
required text and paste?

2. Like other clipboard packages can the copied texts be saved for future use
of the application?

3. Are the key commands simple?

4. Or would the auto text feature be a better way of achieving the same results?

Any information here would be greatly appreciated.

Colin F.