[access-uk] more on tesco

  • From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2006 11:18:32 +0100

Hi all.

After ringing technical support I can confirm there is no empty basket option
even if you choose view basket.

In the normal site you can click on the minus button on each item but this
appears not to work for me on the access site where I get a validation error
each time I try to make changes to the basket.

I am now on the technical support line and they seem to be trying to sort the
problem.

I am at least glad to report they answer the phone quickly though this is my
second call.

On the first call I was told there was a cancil order button and a new order
button.  You can start a new order from a different address but this seems not
to be working in my case.

Cheers

graham
Graham Page