[access-uk] Re: message rules in oe

  • From: "jim mcauslan" <axdr89@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 May 2008 22:10:32 +0100

Thanks Mandy.
Cheers

Jim McAuslan from sunny Findhorn
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mandy" <mandy.MJC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, May 10, 2008 10:09 PM
Subject: [access-uk] Re: message rules in oe

Hi Jim having seen one version of message rules after I offered mine, here it is so that between the two of them you should have no problems.

1 Create folder  ctrl shift e

2 type in the name you want, and press enter.

now for how to create a rule.

1, alt t for tools,

2 r for rules,

3 it will say mail, hit space.

4 tab once to new, and press enter.

5 arrow down to "where the to or cc line contains people"  hit space.

6 tab once, and the first option is Actions, move it to the specified

folder, press space.

7 tab once, to Rule description, and arrow down once and press enter.

8 It will ask you to add address, or select from address book, so for this

group type,

blinklink@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

and tab once and press enter to add.

9 tab to                        ok, and press enter,

jj10 thris will bring you back to the rule description, arrow down twice, to

the specified folder, and press enter.

11 you will now have a list of the folders you can select from, arrow down

to Blinklink, tab to ok, and press enter.

12 tab once to 4, name of the rule.  it will currently say something like,

new rule 1, hit delete, and that should be cleared, you can then type

blinklink,

13 tab once to Ok, and press enter.

14 tab to apply this rule, and press space.

15,  tab across to apply to inbox, and make sure it is checked,

16 tab to apply now, and press enter.

17 it should make a sound, and say, the rule has been applied ok, click

space.

18 tab once to close, and press space bar,

19 Finally, tab to ok, and press space bar.

Hopefully that should work.  If not, call a friend, because I've done

something wrong.  *grin!

Mandy.M

----- Original Message ----- Frnom: "jim mcauslan" <axdr89@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>