[access-uk] Re: lost folders in oe

  • From: "Marie Baisez" <marie.baisez@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2006 12:56:11 +0100

I can tell you how to find them again but can't tell you how to open them as I have that problem myself as does someone else who posted about this yesterday.
To find your lost folders, 1 open win explorer, 2, go to your local drive, usually C, 3, then to documents and settings,you will find 3 subfolders in there if you work with XP, all users, default user and another one named after the username you typed when you installed Windows.
4, Once in this folder, arrow down to the folder called identities. You may have more than one of these depending on your set up. They have very long and strange names.
5, In one of these folders, you will find one called microsoft, and, in this, a subfolder called Outlook express.
6,Press enter on this and you will find your folders. Thought I could open them from there but the pc asked me what program I wanted to use and I obviously picked the wrong subprogram in O.e and now, like you, I'm stuck.
Can someone solve this puzzle for us please?

Thanks in advance,

Marie
----- Original Message ----- From: "Joe Hunter" <jjjgidlow@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>