[access-uk] Re: looking for suggestions

  • From: "Douglas Harrison" <harrisondf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2005 19:52:00 -0000

David,
Although I use Norton on my main system, I have been experimenting
with other AV programs on a spare machine.  If I change from Norton I
think it would be to NOD32 (from www.nod32.com).  You can try it free
for 60 days and when I did so, I found it quite accessible with Hal 6.  I
currently have the free AVG 7 on my spare machine and once I had
got to understand the new interface I quite like it.  It seems to be
updated very frequently.
Incidentally I use Sygate as my firewall - Zone Alarm completely
defeated me when I tried it briefly!

Douglas

--

Douglas Harrison