[access-uk] kurzweil problem

  • From: "Lara Green" <lara_green@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2007 00:16:35 -0000

I have a problem opening files with kurzweil. I use windows vista and kurzweil
vertion 11. I suddenly got problems opening files with kurzweil I saved a file
called midleeast notes with lots of notes and bookmarks in. I then closed
kurzweil and now can't open files it just reads list box unsellected midleast
notes when I shift tab it just reads lots of list box unsellected. I have
triedd a system restore to an earlier time. I was wondering if anyone had any
suggestions.

Lara