[access-uk] key drives-key fobs

  • From: "Spring.flower" <spring.flower@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2009 15:52:03 -0000

Hi

Are usb key drives different to memory sticks nd I've also heard of something
called a key fob that you put in the usb port, is this the same thing again?

Also, as a bit of a novelty I gues you'd call it, I watched collission on itv
all last week and there ws talk by the audio describer and my Mum LOL of the
memory stick being hidden in I think it was a troll, obviously specially made
to take a memory stick, are these things actually available and from where as
they sound really cute?

Trace