[access-uk] Re: jfw reverting to 40 minute demo mode?

  • From: "ANDY COLLINS" <Andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2010 11:12:46 +0100

Hi Jackie, Doris and Chris - I regularly lose my wireless connection, and the dial up screen appears [Jackie, this is not about me bumping the Bluetooth/wireless on/off, and I don't think it's an out of range thing, it just happens, rather strangely] so I guess this could be the reason for JFW reverting to demo mode, strange thing, most times I drop my wireless connection, JFW carries on just fine, so it's not consistent.

Andy
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jackie Cairns" <jackie.cairnsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>