[access-uk] jaws scripts for McTwit

  • From: "Brian Hartgen" <brian@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 21:35:33 +0100

Hi

I just thought I would let people know that I have produced a set of free jaws
scripts for the McTwit application.  McTwit is an accessible Twitter client,
however the scripts provide some alternative keystrokes which I am told make it
easier for people to use the program, and a few other features too.

You can grab them from
www.hartgen.org
together with finding out about the scripts for Station Playlist broadcasting
software, again, a free set of scripts released recently, soon to be
significantly updated with even more features.

Brian Hartgen