[access-uk] Re: jaws scripts

  • From: Doris and Chris <chipmunks@xxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2011 17:54:44 -0400

No. It refreshes the settings.

If you want to rerecompile the scripts, you need to open them in script manager.

If you do not know how to do that, I'd recommend not trying to tinker with that as an accidental typing error in the script manager, which really is a text editor, can majorly mess things up.

always, always, when you first install a new version of jaws, make a backup of your scripts folder.

hth

Doris

At 05:45 PM 8/31/2011, you wrote:
does that recompile them?