[access-uk] jaws kerser

  • From: "terry cooper" <terrycooper94@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2007 18:30:15 -0000

Hi all
Sometimes when I want to use the jaws kerser, by pressing caps lock, (laptop
lay out) the jaws kerser won't navigate around the screen.  Instead, it just
seems to stay at the start button.

If I press the jaws kerser twice, to go to invisible kerser, then that will
navigate around the screen, but the jaws kerser option stays at the start menu.

This doesn't happen all of the time, but quite often.

When it happens, then obviously I'm not able to do any mouse clicks on things I
need to activate.

I hope I've made sense.

Can anyone help with this.

Terry