[access-uk] Re: introduction & help with Bluetooth!

  • From: "Vanja Sudar" <vanja@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 18:47:36 +0100

Hi,

I personally don't use PC suite and if you have windows XP you should be able
to send stuff from your computer to the phone just by using windows, if you're
using windows explorer or something liek that and right click on a file and
choos send to blootooth option you should have what ever it is sent to the
phone.  I also have 6600, but haven't used a blootooth headset with it, but I
assume if you search for blootooth devices on the phone it should be able to
pick it up.  Sorry if I wasn't very clear/helpfull, but if you need any more
help feel free to contact me on and off the list and I'm sure others will
contribute soon too with probally better suggestion.  Welcome to the list.
Vanja
MSN messenger: sudar23@xxxxxxxxxxx
AIM: vanja121
Skype: vanja121