[access-uk] Re: ignore my last message about internet explorer

  • From: "kevin and emma" <kream@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 10:11:20 +0100

hi, ahem! rather embarrassing really. i use  a program called "no ads" as a
pop-up stopper. for some reason last week a certain website i use a lot
http://games.swirve.com/utopia
kept presenting me with the internet explorer "file download" dialogue box
whenever i went to it. so cleverly, i thought, i used no ads to stop that
page from opening. of course forgetting it would stop any download dialogue
from opening on any other website. like i said, a touch embarrassing! smile.
email or msn
kream@xxxxxxxxxxxx
cheers - kevin