[access-uk] iPod and Hotspot VPN Problems

  • From: "Darran Ross" <darran.ross@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Access-UK" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 May 2013 13:05:19 +0100

Hi List.

After installing Hotspot VPN onto my iPod Touch to see if it was accessible and
something I could make use of while abroad, I then uninstalled it and thought
no more about it. However, it has definitely done something to my internet
access, in that I know longer have any!

My signal strength on the Touch is 3 of 3 bars, but any app that requires
internet access isn't working.

Can anyone suggest anything I could try or check to put this right? I've
already done the basics of turning the device on and off, along with the soft
reboot I think its called, but all to no avail. And now I'm getting a bit
desperate. Any and all iDevice gurus please step forward!

Darran