[access-uk] Re: iPhone and iTunes

  • From: Sunil Peck <sunil.peck@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2009 14:29:24 +0000

Are you saying that the store is accessible in iTunes 9 with Jaws 11 but that
there's a different keystroke to navigate the interface when you want to
preview something? I've hardly used iTunes without Brian Hartgen's scripts. Are
there keystrokes for using iTunes or do you just use the Jaws cursor?