[access-uk] Re: iCloud contacts.

  • From: Saqib Hussain <saqibh23@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 May 2013 09:01:49 +0100

Hi Sue. On your iPad within contacts! There is a groups button on the
top left. If you double tap that! You will be taken in to a screen
where your iCloud contacts and other contacts are. You need to double
tap on all iCloud. Unselect any other contact group. I have Google
Contacts and I've unselected them as I prefer everything to be on
iCloud.

--
You can find me on Twitter @Saq5000 and Skype Saq5000