[access-uk] i got my phone in my hand this explains how to track your phone using kms security and is not off topic

  • From: austin pinto <austinpinto.xaviers@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 20:05:12 +0530

hi all i finily got my phone in my hand tooday to track your phone do
the following

1 store your imei number safely in your pc or some whare else but not
on your phone
2 download kaspersky mobile security which along with antitheft is a
antivirus for s60v3 s60v5 symbian^3 os from www.kasperskylabs.com this
programe is a demo version and will work for 30 days and is fully
accessable with talks you can purchase the programe for 29$s or so
then install the programe to phone memmary/c:\ and activate it then
enter a code which will help you to block your phone u can enter
anything but please remember your code cause if you forget it u will
have to format the phone to remove it then update your virus signiture
databace you will need internet for it then go to antitheft tab and
enable all the features and enter all the information that it asks if
you need any help contact me of list

--
austin pinto
email austinpinto.xaviers@xxxxxxxxx