[access-uk] Re: help with skpe download please

  • From: John G <jglist@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2011 23:16:59 +0000

What version of Skype are you looking for?
I use 3.8 which you're welcome to have although you would need a good firewall to stop the upgrade to the latest version during installation. I use the Kerio Personal firewall which is marvelous in its simplicity and effectiveness.
let me know if I can be of further help.
John

At 23:00 05/01/2011, you wrote:
does anybody have a direct download link forn skype. I Have tried downloading it but just as I have filled in all the info required it puts up a captsha bwhich I cannot hear
cheers .fran