[access-uk] Re: help with my nokia e5

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2014 14:18:14 -0000

Oh well I will look out an e-mail if I have one but like I said the Talks list, Stephen Gigger, in particular was discussing this and I know he is very knowledgable. Have to say I didn't bother with it myself as I am very fast on the qwerty but do persevere and if I gleen any more info I will pass it on to you.

Eleanor
----- Original Message ----- From: "Adrien Collins" <adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxx>