[access-uk] Re: help with my ipad

  • From: john gallagher <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2014 21:57:12 +0100

hi adrien what i do is to get in the middle of the screen and just flick your
fing right or left to go through the icons. only slightly sort of brush the
screen don't press hard on it it is just like squating a fly of course then to
open something do a quick double tap with your finger it does take some getting
used to i know.