[access-uk] help with facebook on i phone please

  • From: "May Thompson" <mayt51@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <spring.flower@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 May 2013 15:47:27 +0100

People have written notifications on my timeline as it's my birthday and can't
seem to find them at all. When I go into the notification centre I can only
find one. can't find my timeline when going into facebook. Would like to read
them all.
could someone please tell me what I might be doing wrong?

It says 12 people have sent messages on my time line but can't find them at
all. I I can read peoples statuses ok but that's it.

from May