[access-uk] Re: help with email

  • From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 18:03:46 +0100

web access over the phone is a bit difficult and should be avoided if possible I would say as going through messages is very laborious.

It may be possible for google mail to work using pop3 if your friend's mobile will allow him to change the port used for pop mail as I think Google does not use the standard port 110 another possibility is www.hotpop.com which gives you a pop email account. I haven't looked at this one recently however.

Regards

Graham
----- Original Message ----- From: "Christopher Hallsworth" <chrishallsworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>