[access-uk] having ZT and another access software app on same PC

  • From: "Justin R" <mypc128@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <zoomtext@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 20:50:20 -0000

Hi everyone,

I just want to know if I can have another piece of access tech software
installed on the same pc as zoomtext?

I was given a demo of Supernova ages ago.  I was originally going to try it to
see how it behaves on my computer.

However, when I'm studying at college, i have to use supernova as, they do not
have zoomtext on their machines.  I know, bad isn't it? *smile*.

So, i thoght about installing supernova demo so  that I could practice using
supernova for 30 minutes each session and, not have to worry about restarting
the PC as, I could switch to zoomtext after the demo runs out for that session.

So, would I be able to install supernova on to this pc?  Would it desturb zt's
settings at all?

Thanks for any info.

All the best,

Justin