[access-uk] Re: graphical images

  • From: Benjamin Hawkes-Lewis <bhawkeslewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2007 14:15:28 +0100

alex.thynne@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

It would have been easier I would have thought to create one account
and then use the individual stores, but then again, perhaps they
really do need extra security measures in place for the photoshop.

For what it's worth, although they claim "This is for added site
security and ensures that your photos are safe", I can't personally
understand how a CAPTCHA that restricts automated signups protects anybody's photos or how stored photos require tighter security than the address, financial, and purchasing history information they deal with in other areas of the site. CAPTCHA is usually used as a way to reduce spam of one sort or another.

--
Benjamin Hawkes-Lewis