[access-uk] Re: good pc speakers

  • From: Richard King <rking689@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2014 10:48:05 +0100

I have a pair of small Bose bookshelf style speakers that cost £99.
Have built in sub, volume control/on and off and the small earphone
jack. I've been happy with these for what I use the PC for, mainly
listening to JAWS and they do the job nicely. However if you want more
for listening to music regular, video etc then you'll probably want to
step up for something with separate sub like the 2.1 sound mentioned
previously. It really depends on what you're doing and what your
budget is.