[access-uk] Re: goldwave list

  • From: "Paul David" <pauldavid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 04:49:54 +0100

Hi there, it has been some considerable time since I received messages from
this list, as I switched to the nomail facility many months back.  However,
messages have started to flow once more, thus clogging up my in-box.

I note there is no indication at the foot of messages as to how to
unsubscribe.  The list has obviously, for some unknown reason, changed
servers, and I therefore do not know the new address.  Perhaps Steve, or
someone on his behalf, can post an indication as to how I, and others, can
resume the nomail facility, or unsubscribe altogether, from this list.
Thank you.
PAUL DAVID,
Wembley Park, United Kingdom