[access-uk] Re: for ibrim

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2012 14:28:58 +0100

Hi Fran.

OK, have you activated your book sense with the Audible service?  You will need
to do this before you can enjoy titles on your device.  Also, if you are using
the standard book sense model, the activation file is stored on the SD card so
your audible titles must be on this SD card as well.  This is because the
standard Book sense does not have internal memory for storage.

All the best, Ibrahim.