[access-uk] Re: finereader and windows 7

  • From: "Hussein Patwa" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2010 23:33:49 +0100

Hi,

I have only used Finereader since v9, but have you tried to run the earlier
version in compatibility mode, including the setup program?  It might, and I
emphasise might, just work if you set it to run under xp compatibility mode.
It won't hurt to try in any case.

HTH.

_______________________________________

Have a pleasant day,