[access-uk] Re: finding someone via a hotmail address

  • From: Ibrahim Gucukoglu <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2014 10:46:37 +0100

Hi

Hotmail used to have a user directory that Microsoft discontinued that some
years ago. Unfortunately, if you found a Facebook profile, it will probably
have to join Facebook in order to view it and that is assuming she accept your
friend request and her profile is set up with her contact details.

You could try looking up her details in the BTPhoneBook, if you have her
surname and approximate location, it might be possible however it would depend
if she is ex-directory or not. Unfortunately, without more information to be
hard to trace her or get in touch with her

Sent from my iPhone