[access-uk] Re: external soundcard help

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 17:09:41 +0100

Hi Julie.

That might not be necessary.  Depending on the sound card in your laptop, it
may automatically when detecting stereo sources switch to line in, or you may
be able to select line in from the sound card control panel if it has one.  If
neither of these options are available to you, there are plenty of USB sound
cards on the market, simply do a search for USB sound on play for example and
that will throw up a few.

All the best, Ibrahim.