[access-uk] error message when starting pc

  • From: "terrcooper" <terry.cooper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2008 16:55:55 -0000

Hi

Can anyone tell me what the follwoing means?  Its just started happening when
my laptop boots up.

Microsoft Visual C++ Debug Library
Debug Assertion Failed!graphic 617  Program: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ukxv.exe
File: dbgdel.cpp
Line: 52
Expression: _BLOCK_TYPE_IS_VALID(pHead->nBlockUse)
For information on how your program can cause an assertion
failure, see the Visual C++ documentation on asserts.
(Press Retry to debug the application)
 Abort  Retry  Ignore

At the moment, I also can't get i e to load a page, though outlook express and
windows live messenger are both working.

I was hoping to do a search on google regarding the error message.

Any help appreciated.

Terry