[access-uk] Re: error in Kurzweil 1000

  • From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexacts2v4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 21:46:47 -0000

Hi Graham,

Are you a member of the k1000 list?

If not, do you want me to send your error problem to that list for you as I am a member of it, or have you spoken to the support team at S & S about the problem.

If you do want me to send the problem to the K1000 list, can you contact me (off list to reduce list traffic if you like), let me know what versions of K1000 are involved,i.e, what you want to install now and, any previous versions you have if any, and maybe the type of scanner you are using, and the windows O/S. Sorry for needing all this info, but knowing how the support chaps work on the list that is the kind of thing they ask for

I hope this helps..
Alexander Shannon